Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hoar frost

Well, it sure has been a winter full of snow. We were blessed with a couple days last week where it was foggy and it collected and froze on the trees creating this beautiful new look to everything. I was able to get a few photos before the wind blew it all off. Enjoy!

I really didn't know where to start taking photos and I saw this scene so I stopped the truck right in the middle of the street in town and took this out my window, beware, I do this alot!


I took this Milkweed photo leaving Camden State Park.




I was able to get out on the river and stand on the ice to get this shot.



Cattails






Old farm equipment. Not my usual subject for photography, but I found this very interesting, especially in black and white.





This is an old shed on an abandoned farmstead which is now state park land.




I found these fenceposts leading away to be a pleasing composition.



This lone tree really caught my eye.



Frosty winter scene.


Frosty pines.




Frosty pine cone close-up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers